Content Studio: How do I import a still image or frame from a video?
Import a still image/graphic from a video/animation in Content Studio
- Content Studio
- Venus 1500 v4
- Vanguard v4
- Show Control Display Studio
This option allows you to choose a video frame and import it as an image into your layout.
- Launch Daktronics Content Studio:
- From Venus 1500 v4, click Content Tab -> Create.
- From Display Studio, click the Pencil Icon.
- From Vanguard, click Tools Tab -> Content Studio.
- From the Content Studio Home Tab go to Quick Insert -> Media Item -> Picture.
- It is important to select the Picture option when wanting to take a still from an video.
- Browse to the location of were the video is saved, select the video and click Open.
- To locate the Standard Media Kit, to to the following location:
- Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents.
- Windows Vista, 7 or 8 - C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Daktronics.
- From the Image Import window, click on the Video Timeline tab.
- Slide the arrow on the Slider to choose which still or frame you want to import in.
- Once the desired still or frame is selected, click Import to bring the image into your layout.
KB ID: DD2148009
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.