Content Studio: How do I copy a layout from one presentation and place it into a different presentation?
- Copy a layout from one presentation and place it into a different presentation in Content Studio
- Transfer content/messages from one display to another if my displays are different sizes
- Share creative content between two displays if they are sized differently
- Venus 1500 V4
- Content Studio
- Open Venus 1500 v4 software.
- Go to Content tab, select/highlight the layout needing to edit and click the Edit button.
- Go to the Layout Storyboard tab in the bottom left corner of Content Studio.
- Select/highlight the layout needing to copy.
- Click Copy Layout button.
- Go back to Venus 1500 Hub on the Content Tab and click Create.
- This will load a 2nd Content Studio.
- Go to the Layout Storyboard tab.
- Click the Paste Layout button.
- This will paste the copied layout from the other presentation into your new presentation.
- Click the Orange V Application Menu -> Click Save -> Choose a folder -> give the file a name and click Save.
Note: If displays are different sizes, then after copying and pasting the layout you will have to adjust the elements accordingly so they fit.
KB ID: DD2144072
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.