How do I download & import content from Daktronics Commercial Creative Services?
- I received a download link from Commercial Creative Services, how do I download and import that content?
- How do I save purchased content from the Daktronics E-commerce site (http://buy.daktronics.com/) to my computer?
- How do I save and upload the Media Kit that was emailed to me from Daktronics?
- Product Family: Control System
- Component: Content Studio
- Control System: Venus Control Suite, Venus 1500 V4
Note: All content received from Creative Services are stored and sent in zipped folders.
Step 1: Download the creative from the link received from Creative Services.
- Go into your email account.
- Locate and open the email that was sent from email@example.com.
- Click the DOWNLOAD : "PACKAGE NAME" link.
- You may not be able to click the link, you may have to highlight the link and copy (ctrl-c) and paste (ctrl-v) into a internet web browser.
Step 2: Extract the files from the Zip or Compressed Folder. A zipped folder will look like it has a little zipper on it.
- Browse to the location where you saved zip file on your computer.
- Right-click on the Zipped folder.
- Select Extract/Extract All.
- Choose or Browse to a desired location to extract the file.
- Click Extract.
- Allow the extraction to complete.
Step 3: Import files.
Option 1: Import files into Content Studio for Venus 1500 Version 4.
- Launch Daktronics Content Studio from within Venus 1500 V4
- Open Venus 1500 v4, click Content Tab, click Create.
- If you stored in My Documents, My Pictures or My Videos, select the directory and click Search
- If you stored the files in a different location, select Browse and browse to the location they were stored and click Search.
- For instructions on permanently adding these items to your Daktronics Media Library follow steps 2-4 on How do I get the Media Kit that was sent to me via email or from a Flash Drive to show up in Content Studio?, DD2248959.
- For instructions on importing graphics/animations follow How do I import images or videos into Content Studio? DD199536.
- For instructions on how to use Batch Conversion follow How do I use Batch Conversion in Daktronics Content Studio?, DD2341405.
Option 2a: Import files into Content Studio for Venus Control Suite.
- Launch Daktronics Content Studio from within Venus Control Suite.
- Log into Venus Control Suite, click on the Media Tab in the Main Menu, click on the white down-arrow next to the blue Upload button, and select New Content Studio Presentation. Log into Content Studio using your Venus Control Suite username and password.
Please reference How do I import images or videos into Content Studio?, DD1995364 for instructions on how to browse to your Daktronics content and import a file into your Content Studio presentation.
- Please reference How do I insert a graphic from a file into Content Studio for Venus Control Suite?, DD3000714 for additional information regarding importing graphics into the Venus Control Suite version of Content Studio.
- Please reference How do I insert a Video or Animation from a file in Venus Control Suite?, DD3000736 for additional information regarding importing graphics into the Venus Control Suite version of Content Studio.
Option 2b: Import files into the Venus Control Suite Media Library.
- Please reference How to upload content into the media library for Venus Control Suite., DD3098179 to upload your Daktronics content directly into the Venus Control Suite Media Library.
KB ID: DD2096311
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.