Content Studio: How do I create a Time, Temp, Date message?
- How do I create a message that includes the time, temperature, or date in Content Studio?
- How do I make a temp, temp, and date message in Content Studio?
- Will the actual time or date show on my display after I publish?
- Does the time/temp/date format change once I publish it out to the display?
- Where does the data for time, temp, and date pull/sync from?
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Component: Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Prime, Content Studio
- Control System: Venus 1500 V4, Venus Control Suite Locally Hosted, Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted
- Launch Content Studio.
- For Venus 1500 V4, click the Create button in Content Tab in the Venus 1500 V4 Hub.
- For Venus Control Suite, click on the down arrow next to Upload from the Media Library and sign into Content Studio.
Note: The values that show up in your layout are placeholders and will not show up on your display. The actual Time and Date will sync to your computer or the player in the display after you save and publish. The Temperature will pull directly from the Temp Sensor on the display after you save and publish as well.
- The yellow lines around the RTD fields are known as Field Indicators and can be removed by selecting the View Tab and deselecting Field Indicators.
- If you have multiple elements and want to make changes to each of them, then check mark Select All Elements from the View Tab to apply changes to all elements at once. You can also hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple elements.
Note: Galaxy displays can only use Venus fonts for Data. GalaxyPro/GS6 series displays can use True Type and Venus fonts.
KB ID: DD2081439
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.