Wireless scoreboard not responding to console, Incorrect radio settings
- Wireless All Sport console will not operate the scoreboard.
- Scoreboard/Shot Clock is blank and not responding to console.
- Scoreboard will not light up.
- One or more scoreboards not lighting in multiple scoreboard setup using a single console to operate them.
- Product Family: Sports Product
- Product: Scoreboard (LED) w/ Radio Receiver
- Component: Gen 5 & Gen 6 Radios
- Control System: Wireless AS-3000, AS-5000, AS-1600, AS-5500, Wireless OmniSport 2000, MX-1 Console
- Console is set to the wrong broadcast and/or channel setting (radio settings).
- Power off All Sport Console.
- Power off scoreboard.
- Power scoreboard back on, making sure someone is watching.
- At the end of the boot sequence/POST, scoreboard should display "b#c#" (e.g. b1 c1).
- b1 means broadcast group 1; c1 means channel 1.
- Note: b1 may appear as or be referred to as 61.
- Note: In multiple scoreboard setups using a single console to operate both simultaneously, use the correct broadcast group, but use channel 00 to operate both scoreboards at the same time if scoreboard receiver channels are different.
For Temporary Operation
- Can set radio setting to Broadcast 0 Channel 00. This will broadcast on all Broadcast and Channels.
- Not Recommended to leave the console on this setting as it can cause interference with other Daktronics scoreboards in the area.
KB ID: DD2006867
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.