Venus 1500: How do I download the Version 4 Media Kit?
- How do I download the Venus 1500 V4 Media Kit?
- Where do I get the free animations/videos and images/pictures for the Venus 1500 V4 software?
- Where can I find the free animations/videos and images/pictures within Daktronics Content Studio?
- Control System: Venus 1500 Version 4
Option 1: Automatic, only available after display configuration is completed in v4.15 or greater.
- Click Yes to the prompt to download the Media Kit.
- Select/check the Display Type and Size.
- Click Download.
- Media Kit will start to Download automatically.
- Start the download:
- Windows 7: Click Windows start button and navigate to All programs/Daktronics /Venus 1500 V4 /Venus 1500 Media kit.
- Windows 8: Click on desktop from splash screen and then click on file folder in lower left corner of desktop and navigate to C:/program files(x86)/Daktronics/Venus 1500 V4/ and double click on Media Kit
- Windows 10: Click on the windows start button and navigate to All/Apps/Daktronics/Venus 1500 V4/Venus 1500 Media kit.
- Select/check Display Type and Size.
- Click Download.
- Media Kit will start to download automatically.
- You can minimize the Media Kit Download Window and continue to work on your computer or within the Venus 1500 software/Daktronics Content Studio.
Once the Media Kit has been downloaded, you can access the Media Kit within Daktronics Content Studio from the Media Library panel on the left side.
For further information relating to downloading the Media kit, go to the Venus 1500 Learning Center.
Alternatively, learn more about Venus Control Suite to enhance your control software experience.
KB ID: DD1986681
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.