Price sign not responding, Display may be distorted, Power cycle
- Key Fob is not communicating with display.
- Display may only have decimal lit or be blank.
- Garbled display.
- Unable to change price on one or more displays.
- DS1 diagnostics LED on the driver may be off or solid on, (normal behavior DS1 should blink when communication is detected).
- DS4 diagnostics LED on the driver may be off or solid on, (normal behavior DS4 should blink once per second when status is OK).
- One price panel might show a different price then another of same grade of gas.
- Product Family: Digit and Price Displays
- Product: Fuelight, DataMaster, FL-2000, FL-2100, FL-2109, FL-2300, FL-4000, DF-2000, DF-2009, DF-2100, DF-2109, DF-2300, DF-4000, FL-3000, FL-4500, Gas, Petroleum, or Fuel Price Display, FL or DF digit product
- Component: Digit driver
- Control System: FLR3-100 Key Fob, FLR-100 Key Fob, FLR-1500, FLXR3, DM-100
- The driver has locked up.
- Cycle power to display structure (leaving the power off for about 30 seconds).
- For sites using FL-1500 radios, see How to power cycle a FLR3-1500 radio controlled gas price display system
- For sites using FLXR3 radios, see How to properly power on digit gas price displays that are controlled by FLXR radios.
KB ID: DD1986156
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.