Display Studio: How to insert a custom marker to a clip on a button.
- Script buttons
- Frame Marker
- Product Family: Software, Control Systems
- Components: Display Studio, DMP-8000 8.75 or later
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS) Version 2.30 or later, Live Clips
- Move the scrubber to the desired location on the video's timeline.
- Click the + symbol to add the marker.
- Add a name for the marker if desired.
- To remove the marker, select and click on the - symbol.
Frame marker details:
- This adds the ability to have a user defined and an optionally named mark to a play item that would display the time on the monitor wall or Quick Display queue.
- The monitor wall and Quick Display queue status will count down to the user defined mark and will remain on that mark unless another user defined mark is on the clip.
- Player will return current queue time and mark times.
- List of marks will be sorted by time on the CPP command
- The maximum number of user defined marks is on a file is 10.
- The maximum length of the name is 10 characters.
- Time markers copy with a duplicated button, but they don't stay attached to a file if a separate button is created.
- The green arrows adjust the time vs frame by frame.
- The markers are not editable once saved- remove and create new vs editing.
Related resourceDisplay Studio: How to I mark in or mark out my clips?
KB ID: 000024695
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.