Content Studio: How do I download and update for Venus Control Suite?
- How do I download Content Studio for Venus Control Suite?
- Where can I find the download of Content Studio for Venus Control Suite?
- How do I update Content Studio?
- Product: Venus Basic, Venus Select, Venus Professional, Venus Enterprise
- Components: Content Studio
- Control System: Venus Cloud-Based, Venus Local
- Version 1 of Content Studio (Daktronics Venus Client) will no longer be supported after January 21st, 2021. Venus customers using version 1 of Content Studio must update to version 2.
- Content Studio must be downloaded on a Windows based computer.
- Administrator credentials for the computer may be needed to run the installation depending on network/domain policies or rules.
Check and uninstall previous version of Content Studio ("Daktronics Venus Client")
- Open the Control Panel and select "Programs and Features".
- If listed, select "Daktronics Venus Client" from the list of programs and click Uninstall.
- If "Daktronics Venus Client" is not listed, proceed to download and install steps.
Download and install new version of Content Studio
- Visit www.daktronics.com/contentstudio.
- Click the orange Download button.
- Save the setup file.
- Run the installation file and follow the prompts to install the software on your machine.
- Once Content Studio Setup is finished installing, open Content Studio by following Content Studio: How do I launch for Venus Control Suite? . There will be extra steps for the first time launching the new version.
- Additional Information:
- Please refer to Content Studio: What are the system requirements to use with Venus Control Suite? for more information on downloading Content Studio.
- Venus Learning Center: For additional information, please visit http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/Content-Studio.
KB ID: 000020073
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.