Venus Web Editor: How do I create a countdown in Venus Control Suite?
- Product: Venus Basic, Venus Select, Venus Professional, Venus Enterprise
- Components: Online web editor
- Control System: Venus Cloud-Based, Venus Local
1. Log into Venus Control Suite
2. Click the My Apps box in the upper right hand corner next to your name.
3. Open the Web Editor and select Create New Presentation to open a new presentation or launch existing.
4. Name the presentation and select the correct display size
5. From the Web Editor main menus, click the "Clock" icon or Add Date/Time Element.
6. Select Add Countdown.
7. Set the Target Date and Time.
8. Choose your format, direction and correct time zone.
9. Lastly, choose the output of your countdown to have it countdown in Days, Hours, Minutes, or Seconds, or a combination of multiple.
10. Click Set and you will have as many data field boxes as you added in the output portion. Ex: One for days and one for Hours.
11. Use the properties section on the right hand sided to to edit the data fields font type, size, color, etc. Tip: Edit all data fields at one time by Ctrl clicking on both fields.
12. Arrange the data fields on the presentation where you'd like them by clicking and dragging them around the canvas.
13. When finished, click Save in the upper left hand corner and schedule by following: Venus Scheduling: How do I create a playlist in Venus Control Suite?
KB ID: 000019839
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.