- I am receiving an error message saying/stating "Email or Password is invalid. Please try again." when attempting to log into VCS.
- My password for Venus Control Suite was saved by the internet browser, but I need it reset to get into Content Studio.
- I have forgotten my login password, it is saved in the Venus login page and I can access Venus but when I try to open Content Studio it is asking for the password.
- Product Family: Software
- Components: Venus Prime, Venus Pro, Venus Elite
- Control System: Venus Control Suite (VCS) Daktronics Hosted
The login password has been misplaced or forgotten.
- Note: In some cases, The login password must be reset periodically for security purposes.
If you have forgotten your password: How do I reset my password in Venus Control Suite?
If you have to change a password for yourself or, as the Administrator, for someone else:
- Launch Venus Control Suite and login with your existing credentials.
- Click Menu button on the top left corner of the software.
- Click on Users in the Menu panel.
- Click on the user in need of password change.
- Click on the lock button to change your own password or reset another user's password.
- Enter in a new strong password. See: What are the Venus Control Suite password requirements?
- If changing your own password, you will need to enter your existing password in order to save.
- If changing someone else's password, then you are responsible for providing them with the login information.
- For security reasons, Daktronics Support does not add or remove user accounts or share login information for Venus Control Suite. If this is your first time logging into Venus Control Suite, then please refer to How do I login to Venus Control Suite?, DD2973047 for instructions.
- The above instructions only apply to the cloud-based/web-based version of Venus Control Suite. If you are using a locally hosted Venus Control Suite system, then please contact your IT Administrator or Daktronics helpdesk technician at 1-800-DAKTRONICS (1-800-325-8766) if you are unable to log in.
Venus Learning Center
For additional information, please visit: http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/Intro, and http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/More-Info.