Here’s What’s New in Show Control Version 2.15
Read more to learn about the latest changes and enhancements to our Show Control System.
Daktronics Control Panel on 5/10/2019
Categories: Pro Sports and Colleges
A Show Control system includes Display Studio, Content Studio and is associated with multiple types of digital media players. The latest released version of Show Control is version 2.15. The new features listed below work with DMP-8000 version 8.18 or greater.
Show Control Enhancements in version 2.15 bring improvements to Display Studio’s clip player functionality.
- Changes in both quick Display and Scripting play / playlist buttons provide a more intuitive interface.
- How do I create quick display buttons in Display Studio?
- How do I create scripting buttons in Display Studio?
- Learn more about the version 2.15 scripting container and button updates by watching this video:Scripting Container and Button Updates 2.15
- Do you have content that always plays louder or softer than the rest of your files?
- The set volume offset from script button now allows users to adjust the volume offsets within a button. For details, review: How do I create audio level offsets in a Display Studio button?
- Would you like to have a specific button in the bottom right corner of every work-space?
- The place buttons anywhere feature allows users to place buttons in specific locations. Previous versions defaulted the buttons to the top of the container. This will help operators organize individual or groups of buttons as needed. For details, review: How do I move my Display Studio buttons around within my workspace?
- Do you only want to play out a specific portion of a file?
- The Mark In/Out on video clips feature will allow users establish the start and end times of a animated file within a button. For details, review: How do I mark in or mark out on my clips in Display Studio?
- ESR-2189 – Zones seen as “missing”
- ESR-2172 – high CPU usage
- Content Studio not saving files locally
- Script buttons lose thumbnails when mapped to a hotkey
- Buttons on the client will quickly roll then unroll when triggered on the server
Interested in an update?
Please note, fixes and improvements are often impacted by the type of system your Show Control interfaces with. Learn more by contacting our Professional Services Team.