- How to configure a scoreboard in All Sport Pro?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Interfaces
- Product: All Sport Pro UX
- Control System:
Use this to define the settings needed to communicate to a scoreboard or video display.
- Log in and open the All Sport Pro application.
- Double-click the All Sport Pro desktop icon to open the application in
your default web browser.
- Enter your Username and Password, and
then click Login. The default Username is “admin” and the default
Password is “pa$$word”.
- Select the menu icon in the top left corner and pick Scoreboard from the slide out.
- Add a descriptive name for the scoreboard.
- Enter the scoreboard's configuration.
See animation below:
Scoreboard Communication (MDP): Select the method that will be
used to communicate to fixed-digit scoreboard(s), either Serial or
Network, as needed.
Serial Port: Select an open serial (COM) port to output data to
a fixed-digit scoreboard. When using a USB-to-Serial converter,
the COM#’s may change depending on which USB port the
converter gets plugged into.
Network Interface: Select a network interface number from 1-6
that corresponds to the All Sport Pro Scoring Interface box.
Radio Group/Radio Channel: Select the appropriate radio settings
to communicate to fixed-digit scoreboard(s). The default setting for
the radio receiver in a scoreboard is Broadcast Group 1, Channel
1. These settings will be visible when the scoreboard is first powered
on as “b# C#”.
Note: For more information about radio group/channel settings,
refer to the documentation provided with the scoreboard.
Data Source (ERTD): Select the data source number from 1-6 over which to broadcast Real-Time Data (RTD) to video scoreboards.
Here is an example of a scoreboard configuration. This example has 2 video displays. They are configured to run together or can be split for separate control.