- How to set up my primary 6000 to active via scripting?
Product Family: Video Software and Controllers
Product: Show Control version 2.13 or later, DI-6000, VP-6000 version 13.1 or later
Components: Display Studio script buttons
The active 6000 processor can be verified and changed in the Service Configuration. However for quick changes in a live event settings, it is helpful to have a script button to make this change.
Versions prior to Show Control 2.13, require this to be done with advanced scripting. See: How do I set up active and inactive advanced scripting in Display Studio?
For scripting basics, see: How to Create Scripting Containers and Buttons
- Create a new or edit a script button.
- Right click, select New button.
- Step 1: Choose
VP/DI-6000and go to the next step.
- Step 2: Place a check in front of the appropriate processor(s) and go to the next step.
- Step 3: Select Set Primary/Backup to Active and go to the next step.
- Step 4: Select the appropriate option.
See steps demonstrated below:
The above article outlines how to implement an enhanced feature. If you want assistance with adding new elements to your show, visit our
Professional Services Site to submit your contact information.