- How do I open content files from Display Studio script lines or quick display buttons?
- How do I open files up in Content Studio directly from inside a button?
- How do I playback a file from a button on my Show Control user station?
- How do I locate where a file inside a button is saved in File Explorer?
- Product Family: Software; Control System
- Component: Content Studio, Show Control version 2.8+
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
Efficiency improvement: This feature makes it easier/faster to locate and edit specific files.
- Right click on the desired button and choose Properties.
- Locate the script line and button step where the file is selected, usually step 4
- Right-click on the file name.
- Open the file:
- Layout files will open to the default editor, this often is a notepad file.
- Video or Image files will open in the default media viewer.
VMPFs will open in Content Studio.
Enter the Nucleus user name and login if prompted for a Content Studio login. Check remember my username and password for future use.
Choose a display/zone to open from if prompted.
Alternately, the select View In Explorer to view the files in their location.
Note: This option is disabled with M3 controllers.