- How to create and run an Event Proof of Play report in Venus Control Suite?
- This reports on exposures (plays) and duration of each file.
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Venus Control Suite (VCS)
- Component: Proof of Play Report- events PoP reports
- Control System:
- Log into Venus Control Suite. See: How do I login to Venus Control Suite?
- Click Reports from the main menu.
- Click Add New.
- Choose Event Proof of Play Report from the Report Type drop-down list. Configure New Report expands with more options.
- Type a descriptive report name in the Report Name text box.
- Click Select Displays to select individual displays, and then select one or more displays as needed. Displays selected in this manner are grouped by account. Select Displays is the default for selecting all displays.
- Type the data parameters for the report under Range. Note: Time parameters are pulled from the tagged events.
- Select the tag(s) associated with the event(s) under Tags. For more information on events, refer to How to Create an Event for Event Proof of Play Reporting in Venus Control Suite.
- Select Show thumbnails in the report under Include Thumbnails to include thumbnails in the report.
- Click Submit. The Reports menu opens, listing all completed reports with the most recent report at the top of the list. It may take a few minutes to generate before being ready to view.
The steps are documented in the User Interface - Reports section of the manual: Venus Control Suite Operation Manual
How to Create Events for Event Proof of Play Reporting in Venus Control Suite