- How do I download the Media Kit for Venus Control Suite?
- Is there a Media Kit for Venus Control Suite?
- Product Family: Software
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Components: Venus Pro Ad Grid, Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Prime
- Control System: Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Locally Hosted
- Click on the link in the email you received from SoftwareActivation@Daktronics.com.
- If you lost the email, deleted the email accidentally, or have not ever received the link for your Media Kit, then please email SoftwareActivation@Daktronics.com and ask for another Media Kit link to be sent to you via email.
- Depending on the web browser you are using you will get different options.
- For Internet Explorer, proceed to Step 3.
- For Google Chrome, proceed to Step 4.
- For Mozilla Firefox, proceed to Step 5.
- Internet Explorer
- A View Downloads box will appear, or a yellow box at the bottom of the screen will appear.
- Click on the triangle next to the save option and choose Save As.
- Save the zip file to your desktop and proceed to Step 6.
- Google Chrome
- A download item will appear at the bottom of the browser.
- Click on the triangle next to the file name (Example: 80x150.zip).
- Click Show In Folder.
- Drag the zip file to your desktop and proceed to Step 6.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the radio button next to Save File.
- Click OK
- In the right hand corner of the browser click on the blue down arrow.
- Click on the folder icon next to the file name, or click on Show All Downloads.
- Drag the folder to your desktop and proceed to Step 6.
- After the zip file is downloaded onto your desktop right click on the file and choose Extract All.
- The default location will be a folder on your desktop with the same name as the zip folder. You can leave it at this location or browse to a different location of your choice.
- Click on Extract.
- Upload content into the Venus Control Suite Media Library by following How to upload content into the media library for Venus Control Suite., DD3098179.
- Note: This option will import media kit content into the Media Library. If not wanting all of the media kit content showing in the Media Library, it is advised to only import individual media kit files into web presentation or Content Studio when creating a presentation and then saving the finished presentation into the Media Library. Media kit content will just be stored in a folder on computer's desktop or another user designated location (i.e. My Documents).
Note: In order to import media from the Media Kit into Content Studio you will have to save the folder on your desktop and browse to it from within Content Studio by following:
Venus Learning Center
For additional information, please visit: http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/Media-Library.