Venus Media: How do I upload content into the media library for Venus Control Suite?
- How do I upload content into the Venus Control Suite (VCS) Media Library?
- How do I upload content in to the Media Library in Venus?
- Product: Venus Basic, Venus Select, Venus Professional, Venus Enterprise
- Control System: Venus Cloud-Based, Venus Local
A group of files, uploaded at the same time, will likely have commonalities that can be expressed by one or more tags. When uploading multiple files, all are selected by default allowing users to apply one tag. A user can still add a tag to individual files using the Tag Selected Items button in the Media Library.
Log in to Venus Accounts: How do I log in to Venus Control Suite?
Upload via LaunchpadLocate the media file on your computer that you want to upload. Click and drag the file to the Upload Section on the Launchpad page. The file will appear under the files view.
Upload via the Media Library
- Select the Media tab from the Main Menu.
- Choose from the following options to upload Media:
- Dragging and dropping media files directly into the Media Library.
- Selecting the blue Add New button and Dragging and dropping media files into the Upload window.
- Browsing for files saved on the users computer by clicking "click here to upload" in the Upload window.
- Once files are in the upload list, wait for a green checkmark to ensure a successful upload and then click Next.
Users need to associate the content with an advertiser account by clicking on the Advertiser drop down.
Adding Attributes to the Media
- Enter in a new tag by typing it in the "Add new tag" field and clicking the plus sign or click on an existing tag from the list below to highlight it blue. After entering in a new tag or choosing from an existing tag click Done.
- To tag individual items, place a check mark next to the file you wish to tag in the Media Library and click the Tag Selected Items Button. Type in a new tag and click + to add the tag. To add an existing tag, click on the desired tag button. When tag(s) are applied, click Close.
Venus Control Suite ResourcesVenus Media: What graphics and images can be used with Venus Control Suite?
Venus Media: What animations and videos can be used with Venus Control Suite?
For additional information, please visit: https://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/onboarding-basic/creating-content
VCS: Uploading Media
KB ID: DD3098179
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.