TNMC not lighting.
- May observe periodic blanking of TNMC.
- Getting proper 10-14 vDC input signal voltage to TNMC driver but output signal (re-drive) voltage measures too low (i.e. 5vDC).
- If driver feeding blanking TNMC driver is swapped with a working driver, output signal voltage is unchanged.
- Power supply is rated for output of (3 - 6.5vDC) and is measuring output of 3vDC at lower end of output rating.
Product Family: Sports Product
Product: Scoreboard with Electronic Captions or Team Name Message Centers (TNMCs)
Component: Driver signal voltage re-drive
Insufficient output voltage from power supply to the driver feeding the blank TNMC.
- Resulting in inability to re-drive strong enough signal voltage for the next driver.
Related Article: TNMC not lighting; Insufficient re-drive signal voltage output from preceding driver; DD2235748.