- How to turn on the In-Venue Feed for LiveStats for NCAA Volleyball?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Controllers
- Product: DSTI - Daktronics Scoring and Timing Interface for Volleyball
- Component: COM file
- Control System: NCAA Volleyball, NCAA LiveStats for Volleyball (NLS for Volleyball), Genius Sports
When NCAA LiveStats for Volleyball is launched you must turn on the TV Feed before each match.
- In LiveStats for NCAA Volleyball, select Settings > In-Venue Feed.
- The port here should match the IAU tool and be set to 7677.
- Select Start TV Feed to start sending the feed. This will deliver data to the NCAA LiveStats In-Arena Utility or IAU tool.
Then in the IAU tool, also press start to start outputting the file to DSTI.
- If the file is outputting correctly you should see your connection is running like the image below.
Note: Multiple connections can be configured, so you may see more than one.
How do I install DSTI for the LiveStats for NCAA Volleyball COM file?
How to verify LiveStats IAU settings for NCAA Volleyball communication?