- How do I enter a team roster in All Sport Pro ?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Interfaces
- Product: All Sport Pro UX
- Components: Rosters
- Control System:
Users can do this prior to game day to expedite setup. You do not have to be on the All Sport Pro network to configure rosters.
- Log in and open the All Sport Pro application.
- Select the icon in the top left corner and pick Rosters from the slide out.
- Click New to create a new roster. Or click Copy to work from a duplicate of an existing roster.
- Choose the applicable sport if prompted.
- Enter the Team name at the top.
- Enter players
- Add Jersey Number, First Name, Last Name of each player.
- Click + Add Row to add another player. See animation of below:
- Save Changes.
Use the rosters in a game.
Related ResourcesHow do I
justify team names for my Team Name Message Center in All Sport Pro?How do I
substitute players into the game in All Sport Pro Basketball? How do I
enter team names into the All Sport Pro?