How do I configure key/fill sources in TriCaster?
Product Family: Control System
Components: TriCaster 8000, 860, 460, 401, Mini, Mini SDI (Standard Edition, Advanced Addition)
Note: These steps are outlined in NewTek's product manual.
Connect the Fill (color) source to an odd-numbered video input
- Connect the Alpha channel source to the adjacent (higher) even-numbered video input
- Open a TriCaster session (or create a new one) from the Home Page of the Startup Screen
- Click the Live icon on the Session Page of the Startup Screen, and press Enter (or click Start Live Production)
- Roll the mouse pointer over the monitor for the input you want to set up, and click the Configure (gear) button that appears in its titlebar
- Choose the appropriate Connection Type for the source attached to the odd-numbered input in the Input Settings tab
- Choose Act as Alpha Channel for Input (#) as the Connection Type for the even-numbered source in the Input Settings tab