- How to add thumbnails to my Display Studio script button?
- How do I scrub through my content to make thumbnails for my buttons in Display Studio?
- Product Family: Software; Control System
- Components: Display Studio, DMP-8000
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS) 2.13+
For scripting basics, see: How to Create Scripting Containers and Buttons.
Enable Thumbnails for All Buttons in Container
- Right click within the scripting container and pick Properties.
- Click on the box next to Visible Thumbnails to enable.
Note: You can also individually choose to show or hide thumbnails by right clicking on a button and choosing Show/Hide Thumbnail.
Create a new or edit a script button.
- Create a Script button in Display Studio.
- Right click, select New button.
- Click on the + to Add Line.
- Step 1: Choose DMP-8000 or DMP-7000 Player Control and go to the next step.
- Step 2: Place a check in front of the appropriate zones(s) and go to the next step.
- Step 3: Select Play and go to the next step. (This works with play, playlist, or create playlist commands.)
- Step 4: Click Add. Navigate to the content.
- Click on the thumbnail select icon to designate a thumbnail image for the button.
- Within the thumbnail preview, use the - or + or hover and grab the scrub bar to navigate through the animation to pick the thumbnail location. For playlists, this will always be derived from the 1st file.
The above article outlines how to implement an enhanced feature. If you want assistance with adding new elements to your show, visit our
Professional Services Site to submit your contact information.