How to update my DakStats Baseball?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Interfaces
- Product: DakStats Baseball or Softball
- Control System:
DakStats Baseball applies to the following MLB and MiLB Packages. Install or update via the instructions below.
- Locate computer(s) where the DakStats Baseball will be updated
- Click on the DakStats Baseball exe file: Dakfiles | DakStats | DakStats(R)Baseball.exe
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Finish when done.
- An icon should appear on the desktop. Double-click this icon to open the program
- Confirm new version.
- Repeat the above steps on the Backup (if using).
- No annual license is needed for DakStats Baseball.
Setting Up a New Season in DakStats
- Go to Configure > Season and System Preferences.
- On the Season tab, click Add.
- Enter a Season Name (TeamName2018), and set the Rules File to the appropriate setting. For MLB, use "Rules_MLB.ini".
- Click OK.
- The GameDay Baseball Configuration window will appear. Choose the appropriate League and (home) Team. Leave Opponent as Automatic.
- Click OK, and exit the Season Configuration window.
If previous seasons are saved to the computer, go to Configure > Season & System Preferences. Select each existing season, and then click Update. This ensures older season databases are compatible with the latest software version.
Here is a video on installing DakStats sports software.
DakStats Sport Software Video Channel