- How to adjust display dimming from a VX Series NovaStar Sender Box?
Product Family: Sender Box
Product: NovaStar VX4S
- Control System: World Wide Gold, Limited Compliance Gold, NPP Control using transmit common/open protocol
- This includes but not limited to DVN-4003, J Series, U Series, Q Series, JVX, QVN-1000, and ZPN.
This action can be done through the font panel via the knob and operation screen.
After starting the controller, the main interface of OLED display is as follows:
Brightness status is represented in the 4th row bar and is represented by the sun icon. The percentage behind the sun icon indicates the current brightness value.
- Press the knob while in the main interface to enter menu operation.
- Rotate the knob to select the brightness option. Press the knob to enter the brightness submenu.
- Rotate the knob to adjust the brightness parameters; press the knob again for confirmation after adjustment.
- ESC: Return key, exit current menu or operation.