How do I update firmware on the NewTek TriCaster or 3Play?
Product Family: NewTek
Product: TriCaster (460, 860, 8000, TC1, 3Play)
Control System: Firmware
Exit from TriCaster software back to Windows desktop.
- Using a web browser, navigate to the following page: https://www.newtek.com/downloads/
- Choose the correct firmware package for the defined player (TC1, Advanced, or Standard, 3Play).
- Save the firmware package to the desktop and run the installer.
Additional step: If the installer doesn't appear to have fixed the situation, perform an update force.
- Go to the following location: Start > Computer > C
Drive > TriCaster > Drivers > WDF > Core > Updateforce_shutdown.bat
- Run the batch file and the computer should power down for up to 3 minutes.
- Once computer reboots, test equipment using a new session.