- How to add custom constraints to a playlist file in Venus Control Suite.
- How do I change the hold time of a single image in my playlist?
- How can I adjust when a single message plays within a playlist?
- How do I set different hold duration for only certain pieces of content in Venus Control Suite?
- The standard hold duration set on the display is 10 seconds but I want just a single piece of content to hold for 15 seconds instead.
- How to schedule content for specific dates?
- How to schedule content for specific times?
Software and ControllersProduct:
Venus Control Suite AppsComponents:
Venus Scheduling Control System:
Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Local Hosted
- Create the playlist by following, How do I create a playlist in Venus Control Suite?
- Under the Playlist Files column of the playlist, click on the creative you wish to add playlist item constraints to.
- Click on the set constraint button for the category you wish to apply to the single piece of content.
- Click on Save to save your playlist item constraints.
Note: Date Range, Days of Week, and Daily Time Range of the playlist item must be within the original playlist's details. If the desired constraints are not, then create a separate playlist with the necessary details. Custom Duration (hold time) will only work with still images ONLY.