- How do I customize or change the Content Studio options?
- Product Family: Software
- Product: Venus Control Suite, Venus 1500 V4
- Component: Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Prime, Content Studio
- Control System: Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Local Hosted
- Click the Application Menu in the upper left corner of Content Studio.
- Select Content Studio Options.
- Content Studio Options will appear in a new window.
- Environment: This is where you can change the default time for Layouts and Pages. The default setting is 10 seconds, but can be changed to meet your needs. Daktronics Creative Services recommends three to five seconds per layout. This is all dependent on zoning restrictions in your local municipality.
- Plug-ins: You can enable or disable your Timeline feature with the plug-ins section. If you place a check mark in the box in front of Timeline and click OK, a new tab will appear in the bottom left of Content Studio.
- Text-filtering: This list of words has been deemed inappropriate by the FCC and are not case sensitive. When a message is saved, it is scanned for this list of words. If a filtered word is in the presentation, the user is not allowed to save. If you would like to add a word to the prohibited word list, just type it in and click on the plus sign to the right of the field.
- About: Contact Information for Daktronics should you have questions or concerns.
For additional information, please visit the Daktronics Learning Centers: