- Can not create a new button in Display Studio.
- Can not open DMP's content folder from Content Studio.
- Display Studio status is Yellow with a message stating "No Service" for the Vnet.
- A video clip file that is 2GB or larger in size was imported though Content Studio and saved as a .vmpf file.
- Delete the 2GB or greater .vmpf file from the content folder of the DMP-8000 computer.
- Save the properly formatted video clip file to the content folder of the DMP-8000 which will be mapped as the Z: drive on the Display Studio computer.
Note: Currently there is no maximum size limit for .avi files played directly from the DMP. As long as the .avi file codec is compatible on the DMP it should be able to be scripted to the display from SCS.
For supported video formats, see DD1997171.