- No DakStats stat information show up on the Stat Panels.
- Time from the All Sport comes in to DakStats/DSTI ok.
- Shorting pins 2 and 3 on the 25 pin cable at the All Sport end results in mis-matched data in the Monitor Ports window in DSTI.
- Product Family: Sports Product, Integration
- Product: SD-XXXX Stat Panels
- Components: DakStats BB, DSTI w/ DSI file ED-13796
- Control System: All Sport 5000
- Bad serial cable between All Sport and DakStats/DSTI. The transmit line from the All Sport is good so it sends data to DakStats/DSTI, but the receive line is bad so it won't receive data from DSTI.
- Replace the serial cable from the All Sport to DakStats/DSTI.
Note: If the main scoreboards Player-Fouls section is not populating data from DakStats see DakStats or Stat Crew will update player fouls on stat panels but they are not updating on main scoreboard, DD2435874 for details.