- Row or strip of blank or flickering modules.
- Line going through MOD or row of MODs.
- Row of mods are missing specific colors and are only half lit on that specific color.
- Communication Failure alert on blank modules in IDM.
- Checksum Error alert on modules that have line(s) going through them or missing colors.
- Product Family: Billboards; Message Displays
- Product: Galaxy: AF-3010, AF-3020, AF-3050, AF-3060, AF-3080, AF-3090, AF-3150, AF-3160, AF-3165, AF-3180, AF-3190, AF-3197, AF-3200, AF-3220, AF-3400, AF-3500, AF-3550; GalaxyPro: AF-3700, GPR (Revolution), GS6; Billboard: DB-1000, DB-2000, DB-3000, DB-4100, DB-4200
- Control System:
- Failed output on a module.
Note: Blank (empty) module may be available for some display types.
For Temporary Operation
- Move module to the end of the signal chain to mitigate visual issue (if module has a bad output, no visual issue will be seen).
- The end of the signal chain is either the right side of a single display, the right side of the mirror face on a 2v configuration.