Helpful links for Venus Control Suite users
- What are some helpful links for Venus Control Suite users?
- What links were provided in our Venus Control Suite training?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Components: Venus Prime, Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Pro Ad grid
- Control System: Venus Control Suite
- This document shows our best practices for your display.
- This video covers the best practices from the above Content Guide.
Contact a Trainer
Access to Onboarding site
This link will show you how to access our Onboarding site directly from Venus Control Suite.
Venus Control Suite Blog
- Our content site has several FREE content (images and animations) packages, as well as content available for purchase. Check out this video for additional information: https://blog.daktronics.com/2018/10/31/video-guide-finding-and-downloading-great-looking-display-content/
Easy Mobile Access
- Did you know you can create a favicon to access Venus Control Suite on your phone? Check out this article for instructions.
Online Image Editor
If you're needing to resize content, here is a free site that allows you to do so. You can also create transparent PNG's, follow the link below for instructions. https://www.daktronics.com/support/kb/Pages/DD4198844.aspx
If you're needing to resize content, here is another free site that allows you to do so. You can also create transparent PNG's, follow the link below for instructions.
- Interested in our Content Management Services? Let us create and schedule content for you! More information on the above flyer or the video below.
Making Marvelous Monochrome Content
- This blog article gives you best practices for creating content on Monochrome displays.
Out of Home Specific LinksBest Practices
- This document provides best practices for our Digital Billboards.
Out of Home Content
- This site provides a collection of free content for you to use.
- This site will allow you to resize images.
KB ID: DD4201369
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.