How to Customize Media File Duration in Display Studio?
- How to customize media duration in Display Studio?
- How to synchronize playlists?
- How to set a duration for a .dpf file for webpage playback
- Product Family: Software, Control System
- Components: DMP-8000 8.4+, Display Studio, Interactive audio, script buttons, quick display buttons
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS) 2.15+, Live Clips
For a script button, create a new or edit a script line. For details, see: How do I create a playlist to play from a Display Studio script button?
- In Step 1, choose DMP-8000 Player Control.
- In Step 2, choose the zone.
- In Step 3, select Create Playlist or Play and go to the next step.
- In Step 4, click add and select the content file(s) and click open.
- In Step 4, click on the circular arrow icon to set duration or repeat count for each file or files
For a quick display button: create new button or right click on an existing button to edit. For details, see: How do I create and edit a Quick Display button in Display Studio?
- Import files for playlist. (mov, avi, etc.)
- Click on the duration icon. (repeat arrow symbol to customized the duration and repeat count.) See animation of the features below. (Show Control version 2.19 and later.)
- Click on the file
- Enter the duration time MM: SS. FF
- Or pick the repeat count. This would play an animated file through the indicated number of times.
- Save button when all changes are complete.
KB ID: DD3914772
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.