No communication, client ETH Link LED not lit (1 of 2); Loose or disconnected cable
- No communication to message center through EBRs.
- Unable to update content or messages on the sign.
- EBR Diagnostics (EBRD) utility may show both radios but connection between client radio and sign controller is red.
- May be able to successfully ping both the server and client radios but unable to ping the sign.
- EBRD utility only finding server radio and server radio only showing a single red signal quality LED.
- Client radio ETH Link LED is not lit even though it is getting power.
- Successfully able to ping the sign when direct connected to the controller.
- Boot sequence may show: eth0 192.168.240.2 on some displays.
- Product Family: Message Displays
- Product: AF-3500 series, Galaxy Pro displays, GS6, GC6, GT6
- Component: Ethernet Bridge Radios (EBR) Client with dual gland QC cable
- Control System: Venus 1500 v3 or v4, Visiconn, Venus Control Suite (VCS)
- Loose or disconnected Ethernet radio cable connection from client radio to display.
- Re-secure Ethernet radio cable from client radio to display.
- Re-transmit messages.
KB ID: DD3326536
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.