What do the Gyrus driver LED indicators mean?
- What do the diagnostic LED indicators on the Gyrus driver tell me?
- Product Family: Sports Product
- Product: Scoreboard
- Component: Gyrus Driver
- Control System: All Sport Console
- Reference the below drawing to identify where the listed LED's are located on the driver.
- DS8 - Power - This led should be on solid and indicates power to the driver is present.
- DS2 - Run - This led should be flashing at 1 second intervals and indicates the logic of the driver is functioning correctly.
- DS1 - 232/Radio -
- All Sport Radios
- This led will function the same for both the Gyrus (6 pin) or Legacy (5 pin m-n-l) radios.
- When the driver is first powered on this led will stay on solid for 5 seconds, then the led will be flashing at 1 second intervals as long as a radio is connected to the driver and a wireless All Sport console is not communicating with the scoreboard radio.
- When a wireless All Sport console is communicating with the scoreboard radio, this led will flash/flickering very fast.
- If wired signal is present, DS5 will illuminate and DS1 will turn off.
- RC-100 Base Station - This led will flash on and off once in 5-10 seconds of power up and should be solid on after 12 seconds and remain solid on as long as a handheld is not connected to the base station.
- When a handheld is connected to the base station this led will flash/flicker very fast.
- DS5 - CL RX - This led will be on solid when wired signal from an All Sport console is connected.
KB ID: DD3050464
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.