What is the Venus Control Suite Dashboard?
- Where can I see what's playing on my display from within Venus Control Suite?
- What can I see on the Venus Control Suite Dashboard?
- Product Family: Software
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Components: Venus Pro Ad Grid, Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Prime
- Control System: Venus Control Suite (VCS)
Dashboard provides visual feedback regarding the schedule and connectivity to your display. This feature shows a reflection of what is playing in your playlist. If you want to see what is running on the actual display(s) you may run a report for previously played content or view the physical display(s). Please note, this is not a live feed. Please note that if your display is NOT INSTALLED, you will see a communication error. You can still create content and playlists even though your display is not installed.
- Thumbnails: By clicking on the thumbnail icon, the Venus dashboard will provide you with a thumbnail of recently played content. Please note that the dashboard does have a 10 second refresh rate. If any Content Studio or Web Presentation files are scheduled to your display, it will only show the first layout/slide of that presentation and may show longer than ten seconds depending on the duration of the presentation.
- Device Communication: By clicking the heartbeat icon, the dashboard will switch to device communication. This provides you with visual feedback regarding your display connectivity.
- Webcams: By clicking on the camera icon it will switch from device communication to webcam. This provides you with a view of your display. Please note that you must have webcam(s) enabled for this feature to be present.
Venus Control Suite Onboarding
For additional information, please visit: https://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/onboarding-basic/getting-started
KB ID: DD3000266
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.