How do I log into the 6000 user interface?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: 6000 Series Processor version 9 or later
- Control System:
The user interface is intended to help with configuration, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
How to log in to the 6000 user interface (Chrome is only supported browser.)
The steps outlined, if performed incorrectly, may result in equipment failure. Do not attempt these steps without proper training and understanding of product operation. Consult a Daktronics support technician if you need assistance.
- Enter the controller's IP address or host name into a web browser, and add "/ux/index.html" after the IP address or hostname, and hit enter. The URL will look something like in the screen shot below.
The 6000 Dashboard: The default login page is the dashboard. The dashboard window shows status tiles for various aspects of the device. The tiles may vary depending on the version.
Contact and Version Info
How do I find firmware versions on a 6000 processor via user interface?
1. Click on the Menu in the upper-left corner of the screen to expand the left-side menu.
2. Click on the calibration icon to open the calibration options for adjusting the display output.
See: How to I view my 6000 sources through the imaging service through the user interface?
See: How to run test patterns on a DI-6000 or VP-6000 through the user interface?