How do I perform self test on a PL5X series module?
- Product Family: Billboards, Message Displays
- Product: DB-4000, DB-4100, DB-4200, DB-5000, DB-5100, DB-6000, DB-6400, GPC, GP3, GP4, GS6, GC6, GT7
- Component: Module
- Control System:
- Connect a SATA cable from port A to B on the back of the module.
- Cycle power to the module by unplugging power from the module and then plugging it back in.
- NOTE: It may take up to 5min for the self test to start.
- Module will reboot into test mode and display the following sequence: red, green, blue, white, even/odd rows and columns, module system error flags, module PCB temperature, and ProLink A/B status. Test should be allowed to cycle through at least 5 times and will show Pa in the system error flag slot if no problems are found
- If an error code is given (set of 4 two digit codes) contact Daktronics Technical Support for resolution information.