Live Score Bug Support
The Live Score Bug is a portable device that provides a game-in-progress (GIP) scoreboard data overlay for video streams. Working together with a Daktronics All Sport® 5000 scoring console or All Sport Pro software, you'll always have the latest game data for your streaming audience. Use the default layouts right out of the box, or customize team colors, team logos, and sponsor graphics. Whether you have a simple Daktronics scoreboard or a live video display system in your facility, it's never been easier for fans anywhere in the world to follow the game action as if they were in the stands.
Operating My Controller
Getting Started / Installing
Fixing an Issue
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.