Show Control Training Options
Daktronics provides multiple options for training on our Show Control software, suitable for new or skilled users, there is always something new to learn to fully maximize your system.
Learn all about Show Control and the related software features with these YouTube video playlists.
We offer one-on-one sessions through a live personalized webinar with one of our experienced trainers. Your trainer will develop a custom session designed for your specific event needs. We'll work with you to fit into your schedule.
- You'll receive a recording of the session for future use.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Price: $700 per session
- Requirements: telephone line, internet connection and web browser
Do you want face-to-face training at your facility? An instructor will teach you using your own equipment. The training would be customized to meet the your event production needs. Typical topics covered include:
- How to use Show Control to create and display content
- Best practices for setup and operation
- Basic system maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Duration: Up to 8 hours with a trainer on-site.
- Price: Quote for on-site training available upon request.
Software User Groups
Each year we host user group sessions for a targeted group of customers. During these events users will be able to network with one another as well as listen to presentations from our training and product development team to learn about new features, tips and tricks. Contact VideoSummit@daktronics.com for more information on our User Groups.
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.