Show Control Training Options
Daktronics provides multiple options for training on our Show Control software, suitable for new or skilled users, there is always something new to learn to fully maximize your system.
Get Started Free Request Training
Online VideosWebinar TrainingIn-Person TrainingUser GroupsAdditional Resources
Learn all about Show Control and the related software features with these YouTube video playlists.
We offer one-on-one sessions through a live personalized webinar with one of our experienced Control Systems Specialists. Your Specialist will develop a custom session designed for your specific event needs. We'll work with you to fit into your schedule.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Price: $790 per session
- You'll receive a recording of the session for future use.
- Requirements: telephone line, internet connection and web browser
Do you want face-to-face training at your facility? A Control Systems Specialist will teach you using your own equipment. The training would be customized to meet your event production needs.
Topics may include: Advanced scripting and editing buttons in Display Studio, how to enhance your graphics in Content Studio with custom data, transition effects, and tips and tricks to make your workflow easier.
Become versed on Venus Control Suite Apps and how to design layouts and pull reports. Step through system maintenance, troubleshooting, and best practices to feel confident using your Daktronics control system!
*Topics will vary depending on your Daktronics Control system.
- Duration: Up to 8 hours with a trainer on-site.
- Price: Quote for on-site training available upon request.
Software User Groups
Each year we host user group sessions for a targeted group of customers. During these events users will be able to network with one another as well as listen to presentations from our training and product development team to learn about new features, tips and tricks. Contact VideoSummit@daktronics.com for more information on our User Groups.
Looking for more ways to learn about Show Control? Check out these additional resources.
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.