LED Light Strip Support
Daktronics offers two primary types of light strips: those that are attached to a backboard, and those that are attached to a scorer’s table. Light strips typically illuminate when game clock displays zero or is stopped, or when the game horn or shot clock horn sounds. Light strips may be controlled via Daktronics shot clocks or a separate control box.
Fixing an Issue
Maintaining My Equipment
Operating My Equipment
Installing My Equipment
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.