The RC-100 console is a 900 MHz wireless device that controls small scoreboards and timing displays. Typically used for baseball and tennis scoring, the device can also score judged diving and rodeo events when connected to an OmniSport 2000 timing console. The handheld unit features a rechargeable Ni-MH battery for 8-10 hours of operation on a full charge.
Operating My Controller
Getting Started / Installing
Fixing an Issue
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.