OmniSport® 2000 Console Support
The OmniSport® 2000 timing console is used primarily for aquatics and track applications by interfacing to Daktronics/3rd-party software and timing equipment, such as touchpads, relay take-off platforms, and meet management programs. This console can also score judged diving and rodeo events by connecting to multiple wireless (RC-100) and wired (JC-100) controllers. A built-in thermal printer provides physical result printouts.
Operating My Controller
Getting Started / Installing
Fixing an Issue
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.