All Sport® 5100 Series Controller Support
The All Sport 5100 series controllers are typically used for track, rodeo, and motorsports applications by interfacing to 3rd-party software and timing equipment, such as transponder and infrared photocell systems. It's also used in cases where additional data/control output jacks are required, such as for upper-level sports facilities.
Operating My Controller
Order All Sport Antennas
You can order replacement antennas online for All Sport consoles.The antenna is compatible with All Sport 5000 series, All Sport 3000 series, All Sport 1600 series and OmniSport 2000 series.
Find All Sport Console Overlays
You can find the console overlays (inserts) for all available sports in Appendix A of the All Sport 5100 Series Operation Manual.
Getting Started / Installing
Fixing an Issue
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.