SSR-WM Audio Controller Support
This media input plate is a standalone two channel mixer designed to combine line and microphone input sources into a single line level balanced output that can be sent over long distances. Commonly used as an auxiliary input/mixer in a gymnasium for ease of music playback without the need to transport a larger mixing console on the floor.
Operating My Controller
Getting Started / Installing
Sound System Maintenance Checklist
Let us help you ensure that your sound systems are in good health. Follow our recommended step-by-step audio checklist...Sound System Checklist
Fixing an Issue
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.