Daktronics Scoring-Timing Interface (DSTI) Support
The Daktronics Scoring and Timing Interface (DSTI) program is used for interfacing Daktronics display control software to All Sport consoles and DakStats® sport software, as well as Stat Crew® and other third-party software including certain major league data providers. The DSTI typically runs in the background, requiring no user interaction beyond initial setup.
Operating My Controller
Getting Started / Installing
Fixing an Issue
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.