DMP-8000 Series Support
The DMP-8000 is a Daktronics digital media player, which, when combined with a digital display control system such as Venus Control Suite or Show Control, can be used in both scheduled and live display control scenarios to distribute graphics, animations, live video, real-time data, and other types of creative content to a digital display network. Within a display system, the DMP-8000 dynamically composites content onto a video output to deliver playback to a single display or multiple displays in a digital display network.
Operating My Controller
Getting Started / Installing
Fixing an Issue
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.