Daktronics Character Generator Interface (DCGI) Support
The Daktronics Character Generator Interface (DCGI) gathers data and control commands from various sources that are formatted with the ERTD or SRTD protocols, including Venus® 7000, Daktronics Scoring-Timing Interface® (DSTI), All Sport®, Sports Wire 4000®, and StatVision®, and passes this information to third-party character generator (CGs). Compatible CG’s include Avid Deko®, Chyron Hyperx®, Chyron Channel Box®, and Harris Inscriber®.
Operating My Controller
Getting Started / Installing
Fixing an Issue
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.