DakTennis™ software receives, edits, and sends tennis scoring information to Daktronics fixed-digit scoreboards with Team Name Message Centers (TNMCs), full-matrix LED displays, and XML files for web streaming. RC-100 wireless handheld controllers score matches at every individual court, and all courts are controlled from a central computer running the Daktronics DakTennis software.
Operating My Controller
Getting Started / Installing
Fixing an Issue
Use the Daktronics MySupport Portal to:
- Create a new service case
- View open service cases
- Check order and shipping status
- Verify account information
- Select email/text settings to receive case notifications
Our standard response time is less than 4 hours.
To help expedite your call:
Have your case number available if one has been assigned to you.
- If you require technical assistance to trouble-shoot your system, please call from where the equipment is located and have everything connected and powered up.