- What Content Studio Real Time Data (RTD) fields are available when using Stat Crew Football?
- What stats are available in Content Studio when using Stat Crew Football?
- Stat Crew Football
- Show Control
- The following Real Time Data (RTD) inputs are available for Stat Crew Football in Content Studio:
- Game In Progress: Football
- The Game In Progress folder contains real time data fields that come from the All Sport 5000. Game-level stats, such as team names, play clock and game time, scores, time outs, quarter, possession, down and distance all can be found in this section.
- Out-of-town Scores
- The Out-of-Town scores folder contains RTD fields that are used when using Sports Wire 4000 with the STATS driver. This feature is available as an add on for most systems. Contact technical support if interested in using Out of Town Scores from STATS.
- Game Stats: StatCrew FB
- The Game Stats - StatCrew folder contains the real time data fields that are being sent from Stat Crew. This information contains both game and team level information, including team score by quarter, team rushing, passing, and penalty stats, as well as 3rd down % and team individual leaders.
- For a list of the available game stats fields, visit the Stat Crew Football Interface Product Specifications, SL05919 .
- Requested Stats: StatCrew FB
- Top 25
- The Top 25 folder contains information on Out of Town scores of the teams ranked in the Top 25. This folder contains RTD fields that are used when using Sports Wire 4000 with the STATS driver. This feature is available as an add on for most systems. Contact technical support if interested in using Out of Town Scores from STATS.
NOTE: Your system may have more or less options, depending on the configuration.
For more information on Requested Stats, watch the video below: